Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where did the time go..............

I just realized that there is only around 20 days of school left. I feel like I have missed the last 2 months of my life. So here are some of the things that have happened that should have been blogged about before now and have not.

  • Lydia learned to ride a bike with out training wheels
  • Lydia lost her first tooth
  • Lydia started soccer and has made some awesome goals!
  • Lydia learned to make breakfast which was a big help when I was sick
  • AJ gave his first talk in church. He kept calling it his speech it was so cute
  • AJ announced to primary that I was going to help him with his talk.
  • AJ also started playing soccer and is loving it.
  • Austin gets to give his first talk next week
  • Austin loves soccer and has a great dribble
  • AJ and Austin love to take care of me and be Gentlemen
  • Taylie is talking in full sentences. Having conversations. She is growing up.
  • Taylie started asking for her crib back, she hasn't had it in over 6 months
  • Taylie likes to cause trouble........
  • Taylie loves her Best Friend Lydia and likes to walk hand in hand together.
  • Alex transferred to a new concrete plant in Murray to hopefully get more hours.
As for me I am feeling better for the most part, still run out of energy quickly but it is getting better. I miss my friends at work and being able to work there or even around the house and yard. Soon though.

I can't wait for summer fun! No schedules, just family and fun. BBQ's and snow cones, fireworks and parades.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I cannot wait for summer either. I love having NOTHING to do or NOWHERE to go, its the best :)

Your boys are so sweet, glad they are helping take care of you.

Hope you are back 100% soon!