Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, May 24, 2012

On Hope and a Prayer

Do you ever feel like everything is changing? That everything is a trial....
Sometimes I just want to reach out and slap someone, okay sometimes multiple someones. And ask them what are they thinking! I wish I could make the choices for them. Then they wouldn't hurt, others wouldn't hurt....I wouldn't hurt.

Then I remember that isn't why we are here. They get to make their own choices. I get to make mine. That was decided along time ago.....a choice I made long ago. So I guess I will just have to learn to take it a day at a time. As hard as it might be love those that I might want to slap.

Love one another.....Love one another.....

Guess I better work on that a little better, pray for guidance, and have hope that in the end it will all work out for the better.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I hope that things get easier.

Ashley said...

Life definitely is "a day at a time" kinda thing (or minute by minute some days).