Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Story of Us: A sad, sad, day.....

Remember this photo from my last post?

I was going to share this one on December 8th, the day he proposed.


But due to a severe wind storm that hit our area today this is what my tree looks like now.



On a separate note:
Lydia, 6 years ago today you were given your eviction notice.
You were due December 1, 2005
however on this day I found myself riding up the elevator
to my work with a nice lady who asked me when I was due.
You always have done things on your own time.
I love you! I can't believe you are almost six!

Lydia's Birth Story coming soon!


2 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

I am not looking forward to another storm tonight :( Praying it is not as bad!!! We need to get together... Call or text me <3

Mom of 12 said...

Oh no! That is so sad!
Sandy