Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tator Tot Turner

So recently my children have started talking about when they will get a new brother or sister. Well the older three, Taylie says she is the baby. They talk about what they want to name it, if they want a boy or a girl and if we should have twins again. They even told my friend the other day that mommy is having another baby (which I am not).

The names they come up with are things like Mckenna to tator tot. Tator Tot Turner....

I want more kids, some days I think I am ready now. Other days I am so done! Alex says when Lydia is 12 he will consider having another. He has talked about it more recently. I think though that after we take the kids to Disney next year. The boys will be starting kindergarten and it would just be Taylie and me at home during the day. And she would be almost 4, how old Lydia was when she was born. We have done the 4 under 4 thing.
I worry though about having an age gap.....and jealousy.....none of my other kids had that but they were all 2 years apart.

Any thoughts? Age gaps good or bad.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I could not say - mine are close together. My brothers and I were far apart. I think it is whatever you make it :-)