Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Friday, May 4, 2012

More things the kids say.......

Me: AJ your shirt is on upside down, come here I will help you fix it.
AJ: Mom, stop ruinning my life. You are ruinning my life.
Me: Because I want to help you with your shirt?
AJ: Yes, you are ruinning my life


AJ: Here I come stinky mango!!!

Taylie has a cold so I asked Alex to start her humidifier. She starts screaming NO NO NO set me on fire!!!

When asking what happened to all my pens:
Austin: Mom, we are secret agents, we have to have a secret agent pen in every room.
I find them all over the place hidden in weird places.

Lydia: Mom! Call the Tooth Fairy! I lost another tooth but I want to keep this one!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So funny! Kids are the best, they can definitely turn your day around with SILLY phrases! LOVE the "humidifier" statement hehe :)