Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Funny things the kids say........

 I am the oldest of 5 children and the only daughter. I grew up playing tackle football with my brothers, cousins, and neighbor kids. I love to play football. I love to watch football. Especially the Green Bay Packers. Tonight they played the Saints and I was trying to get my kids into it (mainly so I didn't have to watch another episode of Barney) by having them cheer with me.

Me: Okay kids, yell "Go Green Bay Packers!"
Lydia: Mom, why do you like green peckers?

I laughed so hard, she started to cry thinking I was making fun of her.
I was able to talk her into coming back out to watch and tried to explain that sometimes kids say funny things without  meaning to and that I wasn't making fun of her.


Me: All right now, they are also called cheese heads so yell "Go Cheese heads!"!
Children: Go Jesus!

Well I guess that works too......


Gotta love it!

Sometimes when the kids (especially the twins) have their backs to me and I want there attention I will say to them. "Hey you, with the face!" They will turn and look at me and laugh. Well tonight I was texting Alex to bring some milk home and Austin wanted my attention.

Austin: Hey you! With the face!   
 Me: What?
Austin: I like your eyeballs.
Me (trying not to laugh): What?!?
Austin: I like you eyeballs.


One of my Bridal pictures.
In Focus Photography
And then he runs off to play.

Kids are so funny.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

That is so cute! They do say funny things.

Rindi said...

Oh my gosh Bwhaha!! That is so funny! Gotta love kids