Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, February 9, 2012

On the day that you were born.......

My Dad would sing this song to me every year on my Birthday.
My mom would make me a heart shaped caked.
And my Brothers have a competition to see who can get me the funniest card.
 (Well maybe not, but it seems that way)

 Now I look forward to hugs and kisses and homemade cards from my little ones,
 and my Hubby is the best gift buyer anyone could ask for.
My mom still makes my cake,
for the last 2 years my request has been Rice Krispie treats
because by the time the boys and Taylie's parties are over
I am caked out. 

Last night I had a pre birthday celebration with one of my most awesome friends in the whole world!

I am 29 today.
I am not letting it bother me that it is my last year in my twenties.
I am not.
Really.

I have been thinking about making a list of 29 things I would like to accomplish this year before I celebrate the 1st anniversary of my 29th Birthday.
Any ideas?
Anyone?
 Anyone?

Birth to 20

4 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Happy birthday! Love the picture collage! How about hiking 29 miles over the course of the year? That is, if you have good hiking trails nearby :-)

Mom of 12 said...

Happy birthday! Those pics are awesome! I wish I had that many pictures of me growing up.
Sandy

danette said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day.

Jaclyn M said...

Love this.. I love all the pics. Love you girlie... Today is definitely a day to celebrate. The day one of my bestest friends was born!!!! {{hugs}}

I always want brownies of strawberry cheescake for my birthday :)Not because of other birthdays just because I am "unique" ;)