Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love Bugs......Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentines day started extra early. 3 am Austin made his way to our bed and tossed and turned for about half of an hour. When he finally ended up on my head I told him to lay still or he would need to go back to his own bed. To which he responded by saying "Mommy I think I am going to be sick" He vomited until about 8am. I crossed my fingers nobody else would get sick  and groggily headed off to work for a half day.

I pulled into the parking stall, locked the doors, and made my way to the hospital. When someone just starts honking their horn at me. I was like what the heck is the problem? I turned around to see my Daddy getting out of his car with a rose for me. He had followed me from my house trying to get me to stop. It was so sweet. I loved telling everyone who asked about it who it was from.

When I got home we opened our valentines with the kids. It was alot of fun. I made some fun crafts that I found on Pintrest ( I LOVE pintrest!) It was fun and cost very little money.
Made this for my kids and Hubby.
Made this for my Hubby but changed the words to You Da Bomb!


And from this blog I found these,
Made this for hubby too.
We also got the kids candy hearts and marshmallow cupcake suckers. It was alot of fun. I was given chocolates and jewelery.

We went up to my moms and helped the kids decorate sugar cookies, and then brought the little ones home for a nap. My parents had agreed to watch the kids so Alex and I could have a romantic dinner.

We dropped them off and headed to Ruby River. We enjoyed the hour wait time chatting, and eating our appetizers. My stomach started to feel uneasy, but I wasn't about to let it ruin our date. I tried so hard to enjoy the night but as soon as they set my steak in front of me I told Alex I had to be excused.

By the time I rejoined him he had almost finished his meal and had lovingly cut my meat for me. I was able to take a few bites and we ordered to go boxes and also a dessert to go. I felt so bad missing our dinner. But the stomach "love bug" from Austin had found me. And like Austin after about 4 hours I felt fine.

All in all it was a great day. I want to leave you with a something else I found on pintrest. I framed this for my family. I hope you all had a wonderful valentines or Single Awareness day and that you only were bit by the good love bugs.

I found this here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have the sweetest daddy! And those valentines are adorable! My daughter saw the picture of Taylie over one the side of your blog and said awww she's so cute!