Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I never thought I would hear my child say.....100 years.

Our school district is celebrating 100 years of being a district. They had a big party last week on the 100th day of school. Lydia came home and was telling me about her day and mentioned that they had them draw a picture of what they would look like in 100 years. My daughter is very grown up in personality and very analytical (she made a picture for her teacher out of buttons and when asked to tell her about the picture she looked at her teacher like she was stupid and said "It is a piece of paper with buttons on it) Get the idea? Curious I asked what hers looked like she responded with:

I drew a picture of my headstone with my birthday on it because that is really old. Seriously mom, I will be dead before I am 100.

I haven't received a call yet from the school.....

2 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

She is super smart!

Mom of 12 said...

I agree! What a smart girl. You should be proud.
Sandy