Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New blog........Lifes Honest Moments

I have felt lately that I have been blogging about all the happy moments in my life, which is okay. But life sometimes isn't always happy, sometimes I just need a place to write down my thoughts of events or the day that sometimes aren't always happy. Sort of as a therapy. Or confession blog. I am making this blog for me mainly. But I realize that there might be others who might be going through the same things that I am. So it will be open by invitation only. If you would like an invite please feel free to leave your email address below, or you can send it to me personally at tftolman@yahoo.com

I will still be blogging at Alex Tracie and the wee ones. This other will be when I just need to clear my mind and get my feelings out and on paper so I can sort them out. And maybe get feed back from you!

4 comments:

Rindi said...

I would love an invite!! momfess@gmail.com

danette said...

I would like to be invited.

Anonymous said...

I would too.
red_murray2@yahoo.com

Ry & Ally said...

An invite into your world would be heaven....as it seems we face very similar life changing events these days!