Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Grandpa Tolman



Clarence Devan Tolman
Married
Mary Madeline Gingell
29, July 1949
in the Logan LDS Temple

He is survived by his 86 year old wife Mary.
8 Children
Devan, Dallas, Nancy, Ella, Del, Dean, Darwin, and Mary
He has 33grand kids and over 80 great grand and 1 great great granddaughter
He is joined in heaven with his granddaughter Alyson (8)
and greeted his great grandson Heath (2)
He also greeted he son in law Aaron at his passing.
Can't believe that it will be nine years since I saw your smile, felt your hugs and heard you sing my name. It is even harder to believe that you haven't met my husband or held my children in this life.
Thank you for your constant care, I love you.
Tracie Fern


2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

A beautiful tribute Tracie!

Mom of 12 said...

A beautiful post!
Sandy