Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Monday, August 13, 2012

My new nieces!!!!

Jonathan & Stephanie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!: Relaxing after her first bath Alice Cherie Turner Born: August 12, 2012 Time: 4:02 am Place: McKay Dee Hospital, Ogden Utah Wei...

Here is a link to my newest niece baby Alice! She is so adorable!!!! I love being an Aunt!!!!!
My Brother and his wife also had a baby girl in July, her name is Madalyn but have asked that no pictures be shared. She is very beautiful though with thick dark hair....

I don't have any nephews on my side only nieces so we are still waiting (ahem) on them to get busy. You would think with 9 grand kids there would be more than just my two boys.

On Alex side though I have lots of both. Being an Aunt is one of the best things in the whole world. I just love them all so much!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

She is absolutely beautiful, congrats to them and YOU :)