Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Looking Great at 88! Happy Birthday Grandpa!


Happy Birthday Grandpa! I am sorry we didn't make it to your party last week because of car trouble, but believe me we wanted to be there. We miss seeing you and the kids miss playing with you.

I remember the first time I met you, you and Jon where having a contest to see whose tongue was longer. I knew then that this would be a great family to be apart of. You and Grandma welcomed me into the family with open arms! And my kids still talk about wanting to go see you and play in your yard.

Thank You for being such a great example to my hubby growing up and to all us "in-laws" too who have made their way into this family. I am so glad that we will be together as a family unit with Christ comes again. Your testimony has helped mine grow emensly, as did Grandma's. We miss her so much. I miss being able to temple work for all those names she submitted.

Any ways, I hope you had a great 88th birthday, and that you will have many more to share!

Love,
Alex, Tracie, and the kids

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I must be pregnant! haha this made me cry! Happy birthday to Grandpa!

Ashley said...

How wonderful, Hope he had a wonderful birthday!!