Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reception Fun!!!

My Family

His Family

    Our Grandparents

    Our Parents

    The Ladies and Gents and our niece too!

    The Cake! Thanks Mom!

    The Dance ( I love the back of my dress)

    The get-a-way car!

    It was a great day! So many fun memories. I put the ring on the wrong hand, my knee high nylons quite frequently fell off, Alex falling on his face in the jump picture at the temple. The sealing room so full of family and friends it was standing room only. Me forgetting the poof slip and great friends getting it for me. Arriving 5 minutes late to the temple and Alex thinking I was a runaway Bride. And the many Family and Friends who came to support us and help in making it a wonderful day. Thank You! But most of all to my wonderful Husband, I love you forever!

    Oh and if you are wondering our colors where Gold and White with hints of black in the attire.

    3 comments:

    Jaclyn M said...

    I love all the cute pics! I especially love the one of the parents pulling you all apart! It was great. You are gorgeous!!

    Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

    These are such great pictures! I can tell how happy everyone was that day!

    Jennifer said...

    Love your pics! I bet your wedding was just amazing.