Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bad to Worse

Yesterday I ended up in the ER again, I started bleeding profusely (hemorrhaging) from the sores in my mouth. I filled six barf bags at the hospital. After 6 hours of nothing helping they took me in for another emergency surgery at midnight. Was discharged at 10am but feeling very weak and tired. It may be awhile before I get back on here. I have strict orders of bed rest and liquid diets for the next 2 weeks. Sucks having to start recovery all over again.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh no Tracie. I am so sorry you're having to go through all this. It sounds dreadful. I've never heard of such horrors! I hope they're pumping you full of ultra strong antibiotics so you can heal quickly. I'm thinking of you!