Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Friday, July 2, 2010

freaking out

It is 2:30am and here I sit all alone. Every light in the house is on. Two knives at my side, a dog who I never thought would be back in the house at my feet. Alex has gone to work already. I think someone came in the house. I have been sleeping on the couch so the baby does not wake Alex. I woke to find Austin in the livingroom with me and the garage door wide open. I sat him down and went to check on everyone. All here, I must have just left it ajar. I shut and look the door and carry Austin back to bed still feeling very uneasy. I am laying on the couch feeding the baby girl when BAM! The doors are open again. I run to the bedroom to wake up Alex and make him check everywhere. He finds nothing and is not to happy I had to wake him before his Alarm went off. I went back to the bedroom with him but can't get back to sleep. I hear noises in the garage. I get up grab someknives all the while wishing I would have let Alex by a gun. His Alarm goes off a few minutes later. He sees how scared I am and once again checks all the locks. Brings in the dog at my request, says a prayer with me and then is off to work. I wish I could get some sleep. I am so tired but too, scared! So here I sit.

No comments: