Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Fun.

We took the kids to Surf and Swim on Friday. Alex had the day off and it was so nice to get to spend quality time together as a family. Lydia showed him how she could swim and I taught her how to float on her back. She was terrified but I was able to get her to relax by telling her I was right there and wouldn't let go. After about 5 minutes I let go and she floated by herself she was so excited! She is getting so big! I am so blessed to have her. The Boys loved the waves and are little water babies. Taylie was not a big fan but she got used to it. Alex got very sunburned even though I put sunscreen on him and so he has had a few uncomfortable days. The boys are getting more rambunctious and not listening as well. Somedays I feel like I am at the end of my rope and that I am talking to a brick wall. Alex says I need to be firm but I feel like I am. They really are good kids. Taylie learned to roll over from her back to her tummy on Friday. She is so cute and getting big too fast. I keep thinking I am not ready for you to do that yet! You are still suppose to be little!

Today we took the family to Layton park to feed the ducks and play on the toys. They had so much fun and loved the ducks and ducklings. Adam, Jeryka, and Trinity came with us. It was great! We met up with Mom, Dad, Brad, Kristen, and Shaylee for pizza after. What a great family home evening!

P.S. Toes are for keeping the blood in. Lydia says the cutest things!

1 comment:

Dalling Family said...

Lydia sounds like a smart little girl! Blood does help keep the blood in...with out em we would run dry! LOL. I am excited to move a little closer to you guys and hopfully see you more and get to know your kiddos/hubby better!