Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Life

6:30 AM Through my sleepy haze I hear the firetrucks...please don't let it wake the boys.
6:31 AM I hear the boys jumping on their bed "Firetrucks! Firetrucks! Gotta fire call gotta go!" Lydia starts crying cause she missed it. I yell hoping not to wake Taylie to go back to bed it is still the middle of the night (in my world) and to go back to sleep. No such luck.

9:00 AM Breakfast. Oh dear we are almost out of milk. Not enough for cereal, Toast it is and will let the kids drink the milk. The boys drink theirs and want more. Lydia my precious girl got down and said "here brothers you can have sissy's milk" I almost cried what a sweet girl.

The kids play outside, I am so thankful for nice, sunny days, and a sandbox, swingset, and trampoline that keep them busy for hours so I can do laundry.

Lunch outside , then naps, hooray daddy is home! And he brought more milk! The boys and their tools fixing everything in sight and having me kiss many boo boos. Lydia being a little mommy, jumping swinging and playing dress up. Today she was the tooth fairy, purple tutu and wings a purse of fake money and a toy french fry as a tooth (what an imagination). She learned to pump this week, had her first dance recital and learned to swim. I am so proud of here but don't know if I am ready for this new stage in indepence. Taylie is rolling and trying to sit, she is such a happy baby with a contagious smile. She is everyones baby (they are all very protective of her). What a perfect day! I am so glad to get to stay home!

Bedtime! Songs and stories and then mommy/daddy time. Everyone is asleep but me, trying to figure out how this blog thing works. I should be in bed now. Oh well!

No comments: