Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Saturday, December 17, 2011

All I want for Christmas......

Bubble wrap.

Lots and lots of Bubble wrap.

Taylie's goose egg after a run in with our TV stand.


Lydia after falling off her bunk bed.
She tends to be accident prone.
For more see here.

And just so we don't leave the boys out.

More on this story.
Some days it feels like one thing after another.
I am so grateful for health insurance and doctors. 
With as much as we have seen them this year,
I am surprised they didn't send us a Christmas Card.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You do need bubble wrap! Wow!

danette said...

I here you. I need bubble wrap too. Eli need 9 stitches in his mouth. Azalea had her appendix removed. Azalea also cut her tongue really bad. Josh cut his finger and need surgery to repair it. I had surgery to remove my brain tumor. This past week Caleb broke his wrist.

If you find some bubble wrap send some my way.