Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I just wanted to let you know....

 
I just want to let you know....
 
You are loved!
We have loved you since the day we heard
you were on your way!! We couldn't wait to kiss your face
and count you little toes. See first smiles, hear first words.
I may not be your Mommy, but I love you just the same.
The day you left I cried! If I had known the last time
was the last I would have held you tight.
And whispered that I love you,
and that you would be alright.
 
You are special!
Heavenly Father has great plans for you!
You have been blessed with two families.
Both love you and wants what is best for you.
One gave you life and gave you up because of love
The other took you in as their own
And I know that they love you too.
 
You are missed!
Please know that you are missed, and that I think about you often.
I know your mommy does too.  
I hear that you have had great things happen in your life
and while I am sad that I could not be there.
The happiness I feel for the blessings you received.
Words cannot describe.  
 
You were wanted!
Life happens as it often does.
I wanted to take you home
I wanted to love you like my own.
But the safest place for you
was far from here. 
But not far from our hearts 
 
And we will cling to the memories of the times we had.
 
And keep a prayer in my heart that one day
 I will get to hold you again
and whisper in your ear.
I love you!
 

1 comment: