Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by: I wanna feel that fire

The Rules


1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)

2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.

4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post

5. Let them know you've tagged them!



11 Fun Facts about Me

 
1. I am the oldest of 5


2. 3 of my 4 children share the same birthday

3. I speak Russian. Well not fluently, I can ask for a kiss, tell you I love you, or tell the kids to move it (which sounds so much nicer in Russian by the way)
4. I eat candy one color at a time. M&M's, Smarties, Skittles, or Sweet tarts. OCD.

5. I have to put on new socks before bed

6. I could eat cereal for every meal.

7. I have lived in the same small town since 1986

8. My skirt fell off at my 1st grade dance recital

9. My middle name is a 4 letter F word. Did you guess it yet?

10. When my youngest was born my oldest was 4, that is right 4 under 4.

11. I like watching Phineas and Ferb with my kids. I even watch it after they have gone to bed. Shh.

So did you guess my middle name?



Jenn's Questions for me:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to keep a journal of my family and the cute things the kids say/do.

2. What is your favorite season?
Fall, I love the crisp mornings and the crunchy leaves under my feet. I love Pumpkins, the smells of the holidays, and the excitement and anticipation of the holidays.

3. What was your favorite subject in school?
In our high school we had a class were we got to leave for 2 periods and help tutor at and Elementary.

4. Tell me what a perfect date night for you would be?
I nice steak dinner, couples massage, and an amusement park or comedy club.

5. What is your favorite dish to make?
Take out. No probably Sour Cream Chicken Casserole

6. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but I am so glad I am a Medical Assistant. I love working at a Doctors office. I call it my Vacation time, my home away from home.

7. Describe your dream house.
A house with more that one bathroom. That is all our current house has.

8. Do you have siblings?
4 brothers, no sisters

9. What is your least favorite house hold chore?
Laundry, never ending. I don't mind starting it, hate folding it.

10. Favorite movie?
Harry Potter, Any of them

11. Favorite TV show
Parenthood 

My middle name is Fern. Did any of you get it right?

My questions for you:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. Where is your dream vacation?
4.What is your most embarrassing moment?
5.What is your least favorite food that you still make your kids eat?
6. Why do you blog?
7. What is your favorite blog post?
8. When do you find time to blog?
9. If married, how long did you date your spouse before you married? If not married, how long would you date someone before your considered marrying them?
10.Do you have any phobias?
11.What is your favorite number and why?

I'm tagging:

3 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

I love this..... I have a few blogs to catch up on, but then I am on it :) I will have the hardest time thinking of 11 questions for others :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Post that casserole recipe sometime!
No socks for me - I hate for my feet to be covered.
THanks for the tag! :-)

Jennifer said...

How did I miss this post?! Yay!