Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Knights in shining armor

Today as I was getting the twins dressed to attend their first Football game with Grandpa. You would have thought it was Christmas with the way they had been talking about it all week. It could not come fast enough. They looked so cute dressed in black and gray and yellow and blue matching football sweats.
As I was helping Austin get ready he put his little arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

"Mom," he said. "Don't worry about us we will be with Grandpa. If you need anything he has his cell phone and you can call us on it okay? Just call his phone."

How sweet that he is already taking care of his Mommy.

They are both like that though, love to give me hugs and kisses.  AJ has taken to calling me Mother, not in a condescending tone but a tender, loving, way that makes my heart melt.

I painted the N for Northridge on their cute little cheeks and gave them the football black under eyes and sent them on their way. They had a lot of fun on their outing ......however Grandpa did say they were asking if the game was over before it started. Maybe next year they can make it through the 1st quarter before that questions comes up.

2 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

they are just too cute!!!

Mom of 12 said...

Oh, they are so cute! Thanks for you ideas on birthday gifts for my little Scout. It's so fun to hear what others think.
Sandy