Familes are Forever

Familes are Forever

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Double Trouble and their Sister too.

I love my boys.
They are best friends.
AJ and Austin
 Taylie loves them too.

AJ and Taylie

Austin and Taylie
She goes with them everywhere.





This is Taylie's nose after the boys opened the back door and she fell out it onto the porch.












 This is Taylie playing in the baby powder that the three of them dumped everywhere.  The boys are hiding somewhere.

 Taylie eating the baby powder.

They also like to dump water EVERYWHERE so they can help clean.

The other night Austin pointed to the salt container and asked me for some sugar. I explained to him what it was and that he would not want to eat it. Problem solved. Or so I thought.



This is what they do when they are suppose to be sleeping. They dumped salt on their beds, dresser, floor, and each other.

Luckily we caught them before they did the same with the pepper.

These precious little angels have also "Hi-Ya"ed their yogurt all over my kitchen, emptied all of their dresser drawers, drawn all over my preschool papers, windows, and chairs. Lydia never caused this kind of chaos.

I really do love them...especially when they are sleeping.


Taylie

AJ

Austin

No comments: